Free The Ponies, For Everypony!
Grab Your Ticket, Today!
We accept all original pony related artwork and literature, as long as it meets DeviantArt guidelines. Just submit to the 'Submission Box' and we will handle the rest!
This group is always a WIP - we love to hear your feedback! Feel free to join if you're interested. We promise to be different from some groups you may find around Deviant Art - as in, we're working for you, not the other way around! But you'll just have to watch or join our group to find out what we have to offer, right?
Our main belief, however, is that every fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic deserves a place within the fandom. We want to encourage everypony to be as original and artistic as possible, and in the spirit of this we accept any and all original deviations, and try to scout out talented users that need their time in the spotlight!
We don't, however, accept the following:
• Blogs! If you want to send a journal, submit it as a journal.
• Any non-canon, non-equine species.
• Pony Maker images, or images identical to PM style.
• By extension, anything using pre-made bases.
• G-Mod images / SFM images, unless it is your own re-skin.
Newest Updates (30/9/2013)
• Our Artist Training Grounds have begun! Good luck to everyone who participates in the future! Thank you all for your hard work and efforts!
New Updates (19/7/2013)
• Our Family Fun Contest is over! Many thanks to all who participated and congratulations to the winners!
Previous Updates (15/5/2013)
• We have hit over 10,000 members! A big thank you to everyone who has helped make this possible! Without you guys and your incredible dedication and artwork, this wouldn't have been possible! Raise your hooves in the air!
Latest Edition - Just one silver bit!
If you have any contests, projects, games or videos you would like to promote, just let us know or note ~TurkeySM in order to add it to the next round-up! We're interested in anything and everything pony related that our members can get their teeth into!
This group is open to anyone who's interested! You'll be automatically accepted when you press the join button on the left side of this front page, so no need to ask if you can join!
For those with Submission Issues, here is a solution that seems to work:
When you hit Contribute Art and you're brought to the gallery page, go to the url and delete the part that says /?new, then hit enter. Then, hit Contribute Gallery and the submission page should pop up.