Free The Ponies, For Everypony!
Grab Your Ticket, Today!
We accept all original pony related artwork and literature, as long as it meets DeviantArt guidelines. Just submit to the 'Submission Box' and we will handle the rest!
This group is always a WIP - we love to hear your feedback! Feel free to join if you're interested. We promise to be different from some groups you may find around Deviant Art - as in, we're working for you, not the other way around! But you'll just have to watch or join our group to find out what we have to offer, right?
Our main belief, however, is that every fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic deserves a place within the fandom. We want to encourage everypony to be as original and artistic as possible, and in the spirit of this we accept any and all original deviations, and try to scout out talented users that need their time in the spotlight!
We don't, however, accept the following:
• Blogs! If you want to send a journal, submit it as a journal.
• Any non-canon, non-equine species.
• Pony Maker images, or images identical to PM style.
• By extension, anything using pre-made bases.
• G-Mod images / SFM images, unless it is your own re-skin.
Newest Updates (21/4/2015)
• Our newest moderators to join the team are lordcurly972, ThePoneSenpai, & thegreatloofa! Also, Otkurzacz has joined the league of co-founders. Good luck to all!
Newest Updates (15/1/2014)
• Our newest moderators have joined the sorting team! Let's hope BAMART19 and Left2Fail do a spectacular job! Look forward to open team positions in the future if you're interested!
New Updates (28/12/2013)
• Our Artist Training Grounds have concluded for now! Thank you to everyone who participated! We are grateful for all your hard work and efforts!
Don't ask to join! It auto accepts!
This group is open to anyone who's interested! You'll be automatically accepted when you press the join button on the left side of this front page, so no need to ask if you can join!
For those with Submission Issues, here is a solution that seems to work:
When you hit Contribute Art and you're brought to the gallery page, go to the url and delete the part that says /?new, then hit enter. Then, hit Contribute Gallery and the submission page should pop up.